VISCO Is Now A Zoom Certified Integrator
LINK VIDEO: https://youtu.be/_QYVvtoF-CM
Zoom Video Communications is one of the premier solutions in the market is Zoom, a communication software that combines mobile collaboration, chat features, webinars, video and audio conferencing, online meetings,… during the Covid-19 period.
Many classes and schools are using online teaching tools because students are unable to attend school during this epidemic season.
- With Zoom, businesses are able to create meeting environments with:
- Wireless content sharing
- Video and audio conferencing
- Integrated calendaring
- Meeting environments that offer these three key features are referred to as Zoom Rooms.
- Zoom Rooms are ideal for any business.
- They allow for face-to-face meetings by creating video-enabled collaboration spaces.
- Furthermore, it is possible for businesses and organizations to hold product demonstrations and presentations without being in the same room.
- Working with accredited Zoom certified integrators like Visco has several benefits.
- One of which is the quality of work you’ll receive.
- Certified Zoom Room installers have the technical know-how and proper equipment to develop successful Zoom Rooms.
- Before being a Zoom certified integrator, our unified communications (UC) and networking team underwent intensive technical training of Zoom’s infrastructure and solutions.
- This level of training coupled with more than two decades of AV experience allows Visco to provide the best possible Zoom Room service.
- We will be there with you from the planning stage to deployment. We’ll also resolve any technical issues you encounter in the process.