RSS Sales Manager
RSS Sales Manager
Location: Unit 24-02, Pearl Plaza, 561A Dien Bien Phu Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
Salary and allowance : Negotiable + basing on VISCO commission policy
Role and function:
1. Manage & Expand the Retail Security and Solution Sales Team (currently consist of 4 sales executive and 2 coordinators)
2. Market segment: All sorts of retail stores and mall; consist of apparel stores, drug store, electronic and electrical mall, mobile store chain and camera store chain, wine store….departmental stores, supermarket and hypermarket, convenient store
3. Sales of Anti-theft security system, People Counting system, CCTV, Back Ground Music, Central Alarm system, Video Wall...
3. Implement sales programs by developing field sales / tele-sales action plans
4. Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
5. Complete sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
6. Identify key areas for improvement in the sales process.
7. Maintain sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
8. Maintain sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
9. Manage all aspects of client accounts including budgeting and finances
10. Maintain and develop the existing client base, in addition to building new clients
11. Provide market info and competitor’s pricing and strategy.
12. Establish customer relationship.
13. Close liaison with manufacturer’s representative in Vietnam and / or outside Vietnam to ensure the project(s) that u are pursuing are being protected by the manufacturer. Joint marketing with the manufacturer’s representative to the targeted project are also encouraged.
14. Report to BOM
1. A 14 work days annual leave on top of public holidays entitlement
2. Social & Health Insurance coverage after probation
3. Yearly 13th month bonus till the end of current year
4. Yearly entitlement of joining the company summer holiday tour at company expense
5. Both in house and overseas training will be offered to u. You are also expected to conduct self study over our principals’ website and the materials given to u, in order to get on track earlier about the business u will be taking care in our company.
6. Last but not least, we offer a friendly and cohesive working environment, we want it better and we want to add on the staff benefits like insurance coverage, career development and enhancement.
Working hours as follows:
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am to 5:30 pm or 8:30 a.m to 6:00 p.m (flexible time)
Lunch time: 12:00 noon to 1:00 pm
- University graduation major in Electrical & Telecommunication (It’s a plus), Business Administration & Management or related fields
- At least 3 years’ experience as sales manager, in either retail sales either from fashion segment or supermarket segment (It’s a plus) etc…
- Excellent English language skills
- Good computer skill
- Personality: responsible, persuasive, pro-active, and motivate.
- Excellent negotiation skills and work efficiency with the ability to work on an independent basis.
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills
- High motivation, honesty, flexibility, carefulness and reliability
- Able to work under the direction of a foreign management team.
** Please send English CV with latest photo, application letter, copies of certificates to following mail address: email@example.com Ms. Dan Thanh
** We only send feedback to the qualified candidates