Project Sales Manager (SLV Div)
Career level: PROJECT SALES MANAGER (SLV DIV)
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Work location: Ho Chi Minh City
1) Search and develop new accounts for total solution of SLV systems
2) Take the responsibility for strategic accounts by visiting, timely advising on proper solution, strengthening and long-term partnership construction in order to not only maintain good relationship, understand customer needs and satisfying customer expectations but also achieve sales & profit objectives.
3) Update market info and competitor’s pricing and strategy.
4) Prepare sales plans/ forecast and monthly report system to ensure its system be updated regularly.
5) Define, review and adjust the strategy for the assigned region.
6) Defined sales turnover and margin targets.
7) Closely liaison with manufacturer’ representative in Vietnam and foreign to ensure the projects that you are pursuing are being protected by the manufacturer. Joint marketing with the manufacturer’s representative to the targeted project are also encouraged.
8) Work with Pre-sales team to pass customer’s requirement for designing and proposing technical solutions with quote to customers. Fine-tune the proposal according to the project progress and new changes.
9) Work with other divisional personnel to ensure final proposal does meet customers’ request of full integration among all the low voltage electrical systems.
10) Communicate closely with other Divisional Managers/ Account Managers of the respective divisions in company to share info, to synergize approach, and to obtain support as well as avoiding conflict and overlapping in project pursuing.
11) Follow ISO procedure in carrying out task.
12) Sell our design and build capability in full range of SLV system, includes IT and Telecommunication Systems; also other specified system required in each different market segment like airport, seaport, metro, casino, governmental
a) Dynamic and sociable
b) Self-motivated, patient
c) Strong business acumen
d) Willingness to travel around Vietnam
a) Fluency in speaking and writing English
b) Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationship with customers at all levels of the organizations
c) Able to work independently and with high level of discipline and integrity
d) Ability to present, influence, discover business opportunities in any circumstances and able to link back to the wide range of the product lines / systems that the company provide
e) Analyze about the impact of market trends and factors on clients.
f) Effectively encourage and motivate team members toward the team objectives
a.) Bachelor Degree (BA of relevant technical background would be a plus)
b.) Minimum 5 years involve deeply in SLV project sales.
c.) Possess IT knowledge does give a favorable position
d.) Have sufficient network of high level real estate Developer / M&E consultant / M&E contractor / Management companies
e.) Experience in handing project sales in full range of SLV system
f.) All details of work will be clear in the interview
g.) Initiative to promote any new product line / system beyond real estate segment into other market segment
** Please send English CV with latest photo, application letter, copies of certificates to following mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Ms.Dan Thanh
** We only send feedback to the qualified candidates.