DIGITAL CINEMA SYSTEM ENGINEER
Role and function:
1. Post sales task include project implementation / 24/7 maintenance and trouble shooting
2. Systems coverage: All equipment in Digital Cinema (Projector / Server / 3D and Screen / Sound System / Automation / Dimming control / Music Distribution / TMS / Ticketing etc..) and Sound Light Visual project.
3. You are expected continuously update latest product technology
+ Must have all company product information and work together with principal on the technical aspect (excluding commercial and pricing issues)
+ Attend technical training and meeting
4. Reporting and Seeking advice fm Cinema Team Leader–Mr.Hung for any difficulty in system implementation / trouble shooting / maintenance.
5. Attend to SLV project implementation on project basis under the charge of Tien Dung – the Division Manager.
6. To ride on your contacts to help seek and / or create maintenance contract and repeat order.
7. You are expected to adopt a “hands on” approach and service the customer in a professional manner and be a team player.
8. Update market intelligence as well as the competitors’ activities.
9. Follow ISO procedure.
10. Any other strategic projects or duties that are assigned by the BOM.
1. A 14 work days annual leave on top of public holidays entitlement
2. Social & Health Insurance coverage after probation
3. Yearly 13th month bonus till the end of current year
4. Yearly entitlement of joining the company summer holiday tour at company expense
5. Both in house and overseas training will be offered to u. You are also expected to conduct self study over our principals’ website and the materials given to u, in order to get on track earlier about the business u will be taking care in our company.
6. Last but not least, we offer a friendly and cohesive working environment, we want it better and we want to add on the staff benefits like insurance coverage, career development and enhancement.
Working hours as follows:
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am to 5:30 pm or 8:30 a.m to 6:00 p.m (flexible time)
Lunch time: 12:00 noon to 1:00 pm
- University graduation major in Electrical and Telecommunication (It’s a plus)
- Experience in Tech Support ; maintenance, troubleshooting….
- Good computer skill
- Personality: responsible, persuasive, pro-active, and motivate.
- High motivation, honesty, flexibility, carefulness and reliability.
- Able to work under the pressure, work at the midnight, weekend…holiday……
** Please send English CV with latest photo, application letter, copies of certificates to following mail address: firstname.lastname@example.orgMs.Quynh Nhu
** We only send feedback to the qualified candidates.